激情性爱视频全集黄色 - 视频 - 在线观看 - 影视资讯 - 品善网The M.T.S. at CDSP, offered in residential and online formats, is a flexible program that provides solid academic grounding in theological disciplines and provides students with opportunities to integrate their interests and expertise in other fields. The M.T.S. deepens students’ capacity for lay vocations in the church and the world, including chaplaincy, but is not intended to prepare students for ordination. The degree is also open to students who are already ordained, particularly international students, who want to further their theological education.
激情性爱视频全集黄色 - 视频 - 在线观看 - 影视资讯 - 品善网Like CDSP’s M.Div. degree, the M.T.S. curriculum centers on mission, discipleship and evangelism. Spiritual formation and worship are integral to the program, and students are required to participate in a spiritual formation group for M.T.S. students and participate in worship either at CDSP or, for online students, in a home congregation.
Through study, worship, prayer, and service, students in the MTS program are formed as Christian disciples who participate in God’s mission and proclaim the Gospel in a context of religious and cultural pluralism. The rich ecumenical resources of the Graduate Theological Union (GTU) provide opportunity for study in many different areas. If undertaken on a full-time basis, the MTS program is designed to be completed in as little as two academic years. All work must be completed within eight years. The degree may be pursued in residence, online, or a combination of both.
CDSP also offers the Master of Arts degree, which provides a basic understanding of theological or religious studies as preparation for doctoral study or as an academic foundation for teaching, ministry, or non-profit leadership. Learn more.
- 1 Old Testament
- 1 New Testament
- History (2 courses)
- Theology (1 course)
- Ethics (1 course)
- Liturgics (1 course)
- World religion or interfaith relations (1 course)
- 6 electives
- 2 courses, the first for preliminary exploration of a topic, the second for writing and submitting the thesis
Total: 16 courses
- Online application
- Three reference letters
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- On-campus interview with a faculty member & Dean of Students (Skype interview for low-res & online students, Dean of Students interview optional)
- Submit a FAFSA indicating CDSP as their school of choice (optional). Find out more about applying for financial aid.
- Submit a CDSP institutional financial aid application (optional). Find out more about applying for financial aid.
- Submit an on-campus housing application (optional)